TechFest 2023 – 2nd November 2023
Join us at See Differently TechFest 2023, where you’ll discover the next level in low vision tech.
Technology is rapidly evolving and its’ changing lives. Find out how your home life, working life, and daily life can be enhanced through through specialist and everyday technology at this FREE EVENT.
On the day:
- Huge exhibition space.
- Seminar series exploring Technology in the home, Technology in the Community and The LATEST in technology (bookings essential!).
- Leading local and international suppliers and experts.
- Try out the products for yourself.
- Chat with See Differently’s low vision experts for personalised advice.
- All day refreshments and catering.
- 10.00am – 11.30am Technology in the home
- 12.30pm – 2.00pm Technology in the community
- 2.30pm – 4.00pm The LATEST in technology
Exhibition space open 9.30am – 4.30pm
This year we welcome to TechFest, ambassador, creator and tech expert, Sam Seavey. Sam has been legally blind from his mid-teens and is the founder or the Blind Life YouTube channel. He’s helping people world-wide to live with vision loss, using all the tech available.
TechFest is bigger than ever in 2023 and will be held at a modern new venue, U-City in the centre of Adelaide.
Places are limited, register your spot today for free. Click here or phone 1300 944 306 to book.
City to Bay Fun Run – 17th September 2023
See you at the finish line! It’s time to lace up your running shoes and prepare for the City to Bay fun run on Sunday, 17th of September.
Join our team and make a positive impact by raising funds for See Differently’s Guide and Assistance Dog program, which helps support people with low vision. Whether you prefer to walk or run, you can participate in a 3km, 6km, or 12km race.
As a bonus, you’ll run for free if you’re among the first ten people to reach $500 in donations. And if you raise over $100 for, See Differently, you’ll receive our exclusive race day singlet!
Take advantage of this opportunity to make a meaningful difference. Register today and help spread awareness for a great cause >> https://bit.ly/3whVQcY